Atlantis North Ltd
556 Strathmartine Road, Dundee DD3 9ER
Any party who believes a domain name registrant has violated the .gs AUP must provide a formal complaint in order for CoCCA to investigate and evaluate the claim or complaint.
To lodge a complaint email email@example.com
If you have an urgent complaint regarding the distribution of child abuse images please lodge a complaint with both law enforecment and the Internet Watch Foundation. The IWF and/or Law enforcment will investigate the issue and notify ANL registry services provider (CoCCA) for possible action.
In cases where ANL has a technical or legal capacity, ANL will act swiftly on an IWF notice without the need for a formal complaint using the complaint process above.
- Following the principle of data minimisation, data on only one contact (the Registrant) is required. Registrars are not required to lodge Administrative Contact, Billing Contact, or Technical contact information with the Registry.
- Data is stored as a Contact Object in the Registry. Effective July 2020, unless specifically requested by the Data Subject, Contact Objects are to be purged seven (7) years after they cease to be linked to a domain object.
- The designated TLD manager, CoCCA staff, and the controlling registrar have access to Contact Objects in the registry.
- Data stored in Contact Objects will, if required, be used to identify and communicate with the individual responsible for compliance with TLD policy, applicable public policy and legislation.
- If the Contact Object contains personal information on an EU Data Subject, the personal information is redacted from WHOIS. If the Contact Object contains information on an Organisation the information may be redacted.
- Data submitted and maintained in the registry is secured in transit using TLS 1.2 or higher and where applicable and required, encrypted in the registry database.